Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Waiting Game


I hate this game...it's killing me! Everyday I am more and more anxious. I mean, can I get an appointment please!?! These sleep study people are ticking me off, its been over a week, just fax the stupid report!

Guess it's not helping that I am crabby from being incredibly hungry! I'm trying to do these Slim Fast shakes to loose a few pounds before going back to the doctor. Pretending this shake is a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit from Bojangles is NOT working today!!

Hoping to hear something today before I go bat shit crazy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hated the waiting game! Once it happens though, it goes fast. I only have 5 more days before I get my band!!! Agh..
    Good luck with your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Good luck to you as well! Keep in touch! :)

      Delete