Friday, August 24, 2012

Support Rocks!

LOVED Support Group last night!! It made me feel so much better. Researching all you need to do and not do had become very overwelming, but being able to sit down with a group of ladies that have had the same surgery I will have and by the same group of surgeons was like a breath of fresh air. I met some really great ladies and I think my mom enjoyed it as much as I did. So....

I know I can do this!!

To top it all off...Dr. T's office called as I was leaving work yesterday....My results visit is Monday morning!!!! YAY!!! I will find out Monday a surgery date. I couldn't be happier this morning :))

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good support group! Support is so important in this process :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I wonder if there is a group where I am... That would be nice to talk to people who have gone through it face to face.

    ReplyDelete