Friday, November 9, 2012

9 weeks Post-Op...Gotta get it in gear!!

Not much to report this week, still having some of the same struggles. But trying to be more positive and just go with the flow. Had another (very) small loss this week…only .5lb. Yikes! I hope I am not at a stall!! A stall at this point is not going to help my “trying to stay positive” attitude.

I have to admit though; I can tell I’ve been slacking a bit the past couple of weeks. I have fallen in love with the crunch of Special K Ranch Chips!!  BAD CARBS BAD!!!

I have to get back on the right track and really try harder. Next week will be better!!! However, so far a total loss of

38.2lbs

Have a great weekend peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the great attitude Lady. I am at a stall right now. Hope to bust through that. By the way, I nominated you for a Leibster blogging award. Hope you have fun with it, :)
    http://cruisinwiththelapband.blogspot.com/2012/11/blogging-award-and-weigh-in-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done 38.2 in 9 weeks is amazing !

    ReplyDelete