Friday, November 16, 2012

10 Weeks Post-Op

This week I have felt so much better.  I was able to be more consistent going to the gym and I had better scale results this week…YAY!!! NO stalls. This morning I weighed in at 227.0 compared to last Friday of 231.1. So, I had a loss this week of 4.1 lbs. A total loss so far of…

42.3 lbs!!

I am inching closer to my goal of being in ONEderland by 2013!!! Sure hope I make it.

I also did so much better this week on the evil crunchy carb habit. Oh how I CRAVE salty, savory crunchiness. Some people say out of sight, out of mind. Not here…it STAYS on my mind but I say, out of sight, out of mouth!! hehe

Got a couple questions for my fellow sleever’s…

I find that I have weeks where nothing tastes good at all. I eat only because I have to. Then all of a sudden I will eat something and it tastes wonderful. Then maybe the next day or the day after I try it food again and YUCK. Does anyone else experience the taste bud crazies??

Also, while I am eating and then for about an hour or so afterwards I have this annoying gurgling sound coming from by throat and my esophagus. It can get a little embarrassing due to it can get loud. Anyone else??

Oh yeah….I’m so excited!! I’m going to see Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 this weekend!! I can’t wait J

Hope everyone has a great weekend

3 comments:

  1. You're not alone...my tastebuds have been seriously wonky since surgery and I generally have a difficult time getting excited about food. Steak is about the only thing that actually tastes GOOD to me these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking it girl!! So awesome. I too have not liked certain foods, but then I do the wrong thing of seeking out something that does, which in turn leads to bad choices. Good for you for sticking to your plan, and making it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had a huge appetite for anything in particular since surgery. I have cooked foods thinking that's what I feel like, only to start eating it and not enjoyin it. Also, I've found certain foods (particularly some snacky/junk food makes me feel really lethargic...and I end up having a nanna nap! Great loss this week...

    ReplyDelete