Saturday, November 24, 2012

11 weeks Post-Op, Thanksgiving and Pics!

So, I'm a day late for my update but it has been crazy around here. We had Thanksgiving at my Mom's house. I cooked my first turkey and it was delish! I ate turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, dressing, deviled egg, cranberry sauce...granted only about 1-2 bites of each. I was stuffed!



Here's a pic of my turkey. I'm having to hold it together, it was falling apart



My Mom, brother, sister-in-law and I ventured out for "Black Friday" about 7:30pm Thursday and got back at 4am Friday morning. So, I was like a zombie all day yesterday. And to top it off, By midnight, I knew I was getting sick. I now have a cold. This is the first time I've been sick since surgery. I want nothing but coffee...it sooths my throat. No appetite at all. Good in a way...bad for reaching protein goals. Fluid goals...not a problem.

On to the numbers...last week I weighed in at 227. Yesterday I weighed in at 222.4!! Woo Hoo!! A loss this week of 4.6lbs!! Which brings me to a total loss of...

46.9lbs!!!!

So, Thursday afternoon I did something I never let anybody do, take a body shot of my with my permission. I tried to find another picture as a comparison so I looked through and found one my husband took of me last Christmas. Here it goes...




 Christmas 2011  269lbs...NO ONE has ever seen this picture!


 Thanksgiving 2012  223lbs I actually posted this on my facebook!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are looking fantastic! I can't wait to be on the losing side of things again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of all you have accomplished - you look amazing - what a blessing!!!!

    ReplyDelete