Friday, November 30, 2012

12 weeks Post-Op...Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I remember about 6 weeks post op having feelings of regret about surgery. I was mourning food, feeling alone and all around just down. I was ready to get off the roller coaster ride of emotions and feel normal. We’ll I am so happy to say that I think I have passed the stage of mourning and feeling sorry for myself. I have just recently started to see changes in my body and I love it! It’s inspiring me to keep going and work even harder. I can honestly say now that this journey was the best (and very few) things I have ever done just for myself. Don’t get me wrong there are times my mind still wants to pig out when I have a bad day or tries to talk me out of going to the gym. However, for the first time I feel like I can do this!

Weigh in this morning wasn’t exactly what I wanted to see but it’s not getting my down. Last week’s weight was 222.4, today 220.6. A loss of 1.8lbs and a total loss so far of…

48.7lbs!!

I wanted so badly to hit the 50lb weight loss this week but HEY, there is always next week. J After two weeks of losing over 4lbs each week, I guess I was due a smaller loss.

Got a busy weekend planned…going to Meadow Lights tonight with the family (it’s a Christmas lights display with a train ride…my little guy is excited), a Christmas parade tomorrow morning (both my nieces are in it), a wedding Saturday evening.

Oh yeah…almost forgot!! A NSV!! I didn’t want to spend money on a new outfit for the wedding, so I raided my Mom’s closet. A 14!! That’s right I found a dress to wear and it was a 14!!! I told my Mom it had to be sized wrong…lol. I don’t care I’m wearing that 14!!

 I’ll post some pics next week.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments: