Thursday, October 18, 2012

6 week Post-Op Appt

I have never liked going to the doctor. I’ve always dreaded having to get on the scale. Then after you get on the scale, they take your blood pressure. Of course after I saw I much I had gained, my blood pressure would be high, dreading the conversation that me and my doctor were going to have…AGAIN!

Going to the doctor now is different. Since surgery, I feel so much better after going. I look forward to stepping on the scale. I’m totally honest with them and tell them all about my crazy ways of thinking and my feelings now about food. She just nodded saying, “Completely normal” Wow, Me normal? Not even.

Yesterday afternoon was my 6 week post-op appt. I went in stepped on the scale…so happy!! Since my normal weigh-in last Friday; I had lost another 3.2lbs! That is a total loss of…

31.8lbs!!!


YAY!! I reached the 30lb mark! I believe I really owe it to the gym and my sleeve of course!

1 comment: