Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Almost there....

I went for my pre-op registration this morning at the hospital. Everyone was so nice and let me know what would happen on Friday morning...that's right FRIDAY!!! Yay! I can hardly believe surgery is in 3 days. It has felt like it took forever to get here. I'm beyond excited at this point. I haven't been too nervous. I found myself getting emotional over the weekend thinking about it. I have had doubts creep in my mind here and there but I am pretty sure from reading other blogs that is completely normal. The pre-op diet is going okay, it has messed with my head but that is to be expected. The day before surgery I have to be on only clear liquids...that's gonna suck! But then....FRIDAY!!! :)))

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers guys!

5 comments:

  1. I was so nervous the day before my surgery that the clear liquids didn;t really bother me a bit. Not being able to drink the morning of surgery is what just aboutr killed me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! So excited for you. You will do so good. Keeping you in my thoughts. Luckily I didn't have to do the clear liquids the day before, and that I was at the hospital so early that I didn't care about a drink in the morning. What time is your surgery scheduled?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My surgery isn't til 12 noon! But I have to be at the hospital at 10. Not having anything to drink that morning will be tough.

      Delete
    2. Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you.

      Delete