Friday, February 8, 2013

I Have Officially Made It To.....

ONEDERLAND!!!

Last week I weighed in at 201.5 a .4lb gain from the week before. Talk about being depressed, at first being stuck at 201 for two weeks didn’t make me work harder, it made me eat! I fought back after much reflection on what I was doing to myself.

Today’s weigh in was 198.1!!!

A loss of 3.4lbs after a two week stall/slight gain.

I also had a HUGE NSV this week…I have been going to the gym since 6 weeks out of surgery. I’m now at 23 weeks (5 months yesterday). I have done the bike, treadmill, stair climber and all kinds of weight machines. I have stared at the elliptical. It intimidated me so much. I got on it for like 30 seconds when one of the trainers was showing me around on my first day. It feels so unnatural. However…Wednesday night…I DID IT! I was doing my usual mile on the treadmill before heading to the weights and I decided. I would get on and try 10 minutes. I got on, entered my weight, manual setting and entered 10 mins. It was a rough start, took me a few to get a good rhythm going but when I did. I loved it! Boy, I was sweating and for the last two days the muscles in my legs have been screaming!! I can’t wait to go back and keep working at it. J

Have a great weekend!! J

1 comment: