Friday, January 11, 2013

4 months Post-Op Update

Quick update, I haven't posted in such a long time. The last time was right before Christmas and I weighed in at 212.7. Luckily I managed to lose over the holidays. This morning's weigh in was 207.6....Onederland is taking FOREVER!! But I'm headed in the right direction. So far a total loss of

61.7 lbs!! in 4 months (18 weeks post op)...not so bad

I'm wearing 14's now some 16's but they are getting loose. A large or xlarge...just depends. That in itself is a HUGE NSV!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years. It's been a challenge getting back in the routine. But I'm glad the holidays are behind us. Going to be a beautiful weekend of 70's around here so looking forward to getting outside for some sunshine. :)

 Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are soooo close! Nice work over the holiday's! I can't wait to get that far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Onederland is glorious!! Just got there myself!!

    ReplyDelete