Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Surgiversary to Me!!

Today is my 6 Month Surgiversary!! Although I usually weigh on Friday mornings; I decided it was only proper to do it today….
                                   
192.6lbs!!


For a total loss of 76.7lbs!!! I can feel those 180’s!!

I will take that for 6 months out J I go back on Monday to by Surgeon for a follow-up I hope he will be as thrilled as I am.

On the workout front…I totally rocked that elliptical for 25mins last night!! I am loving it! I have so many things in mind for other workouts. I do the weight machines like three times a week but I think I need more. Maybe I need to attend a Zumba class or something. I need to tighten and tone!!!

Any suggestions from other WLS peeps?? My tummy, inner thighs and arms need all the help they can get J

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment